May 22, 2013
1. This grilled salmon roll-up was amazing! I made a large piece for my family for dinner knowing very well I would have leftovers and make this the next day. To prepare the fish all you need is a large roasting pan, bottled clam juice, salt, pepper, greek seasoning, and a fresh lime. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees, then place your fish skin side down in pan and pour enough clam juice around the fish just to cover the bottom of the pan, very little, this is just to keep the fish moist. Season with salt, pepper, and greek seasoning. Lastly, sprinkle some fresh lime juice over the top and put in your preheated oven. Cook for 8 minutes, then turn your oven to broil and continue to cook until the top gets a nice golden color. This is a very easy and delicious dinner, but make extra so you can enjoy this sandwich the next day! I used a sprouted tortilla, leaf lettuce, shredded broccoli slaw, yellow pepper and this sauce. Yummy!!!
2. This commercial will undoubtedly make you laugh!!! I can’t stop watching it!!!
3. I have a little problem with shopping on the internet, at least that’s what my husband has been telling me. I can’t help it, it’s so easy!! I have spent hours and hours carefully selecting my cart, deciding what I need and what I don’t, I have gone through the whole payment process many times and when I get to the last step, the final push of the enter button to place my order, my heart always starts to beat a little faster!!! I have a lot of mixed emotions in that final second!! Should I or shouldn’t I? I know you all know what I mean, so in honor of this little passion we all have check out this website:))) It is one of my favorites for casual t shirts and bottoms. 20% off this weekend only on everything!!! Hurry!!!
4. If anyone has a pet this is some very useful information to know. If your little loved one gets into a bottle of Alleve, go to the emergency hospital ASAP!!! Yes, you guessed it, little Louie was a naughty boy, but thank god he is 100% fine. It was a traumatic experience to say the least, but a learning one as well. Hydrogen Peroxide is a must to have in your house too. You can give a specific dose of this to make your pet throw up..my bottle was of course expired:(. Check your bottle today and make sure it is up to date!!!
5. Louie is also into chewing everything these days, I guess you can figure that out from the above, One of his favorite go to objects is our TV remote control. I wonder if he thinks it’s a bone? He chewed through all the different remotes in our family room consisting of an expensive universal remote! My husband Marc almost killed me! I think I need to have a little talk with Louie and explain that I take all the slack for his naughty behavior!!! Anyhow, I saw this app you can get for your iPad. I don’t think Louie would chew that?
What I bookmarked this week…
Recipes I have found around the web that look so amazing, too amazing not to share with you!
Smoked Brisket With Coffee (Leite’s Culinaria) We opened up our Big Green Egg last weekend, I have to get Marc to try this!
Sweet Potato And Black Bean Veggie Burger (Cookie and Kate) I have been searching high and low for a good veggie burger, this one might be the one?!
Hawaiian Fried Rice (Mel’s Kitchen) This fried rice looks easy and delicious, I can’t wait to give it a try!
Nancy’s Chopped Salad This salad looks like the perfect addition to my next family dinner!
Have a Happy Wednesday!!!