December 24, 2012
I want to take the time today to thank you all for visiting my site and getting to know me a little better. I hope I have encouraged you in some sort of way to step out of your comfort zone and try something new. I hope your Holiday is filled with love, laughter, and great food!
- 1 large Tenderloin of Beef, trimmed
- Kosher salt
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 3 teaspoons Sriracha
- 2 cups light brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 6 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 5 tablespoons Whiskey (I used Crown Royal)
- Cut Tenderloin in 4 large pieces, and season well with salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder.
- Place in slow cooker.
- In large bowl add Ketchup and all remaining ingredients. Whisk well until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour BBQ sauce over meat.
- Put lid on and cook on low 8-10 hours.
- Thirty minutes before serving shred all the meat with two forks, and put back into slow cooker.
- With oven set to broil, place bread on baking sheet and melt cheese of your choice.
- Spoon a good amount of deliciousness over cheese and ENJOY!!!
***This Whiskey BBQ sauce is a winner you can use on just about anything. Keep that recipe close:)